Cannot boot Ubuntu 22.04

Hello,

I upgraded to Ubuntu 22.04, installed the labmda stack, and I cannot boot anymore.
I have the option between Ubuntu, with Linux 5.15.0-48-generic or 5.13.0-52-generic. Neither does anything.
I went to recovery mode. I uninstalled the lambda stack with the command (https://support.lambdalabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/9060760997005-Remove-and-reinstall-Lambda-Stack):

sudo rm -f /etc/apt/sources.list.d/{graphics,nvidia,cuda}* &&
dpkg -l |
awk ‘/cuda|lib(accinj64|cu(blas|dart|dnn|fft|inj|pti|rand|solver|sparse)|magma|nccl|npp|nv[^p])|nv(idia|ml)|tensor(flow|board)|torch/ { print $2 }’ |
sudo xargs -or apt -y remove --purge

And now I can boot back to 5.13.0-52-generic, but not 5.15.0-48-generic.

Thank you for any help about booting into the default Ubuntu Linux 5.15.0-48-generic and installing Lambda stack

I am guessing this is a tensorbook/Desktop/Workstation type machine
This should be working. Something may have not gone correctly with the dist upgrade.
This should be the:
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS Desktop

One common issue is they boot but have blank screen when they boot.
This is commonly a issue with:
/etc/X11/xorg.conf
To fix that:
sudo rm /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Or another issue I have seen is that hibernate/sleep was enabled.
And after a few minutes the screen goes blank and does not wake up.
The fix to that is (disable sleep, suspend, hibernate).
sudo systemctl mask sleep.target suspend.target hibernate.target hybrid-sleep.target

If you want those enabled (normally on a tensorbook) it should work, but we may need
to look at the reason why.

Another issue is sometimes conflicting software is installed or the EULA was not accepted.
There is a new way to install lambda stack now also, listed on the web site:
Lambda Stack: an AI software stack that's always up-to-date
$ wget -nv -O- https://lambdalabs.com/install-lambda-stack.sh | sh -

Then reboot.

I am running Ubuntu 22.04 LTS Desktop on two machines with Lambda stack.
And one is installed the way you from the document you listed and the other is installed with the new script.

So it should be solvable. If you have a supported machine feel free to send to ‘support@lambdal.com’ and someone should be able to help you work through it.

If there were errors during the install, may give a idea also.